Compassionate Hawaii Lawyer
From debt relief to divorce to business law, the Law Offices of Andrea L. Heckler, Esq., provides knowledgeable representation for all of your legal needs. When you want an attorney who will take the time to understand your concerns, I can help. For a free consultation with an Oahu lawyer, please call 866-779-5075 or contact me online.
I am ready to help you or your business with a complete range of legal services, including:
- Bankruptcy — I can help you file Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy. We will also discuss non-bankruptcy options.
- Criminal law — From traffic violations to felonies, I can protect your rights. I practice in local, state and federal courts.
- Family law — Divorce, child custody and support, adoption, paternity and domestic violence issues.
- Personal injury — Cases taken on a contingency-fee basis for injuries suffered in vehicle accidents, boating accidents, slip-and-fall accidents and other incidents involving negligence.
- Real estate — Review of sales and mortgage documents, deeds, subdivision, evictions and landlord/tenant issues.
- Immigration — Green cards and visas for family- and employment-based immigration needs.
- Estates and trusts — I can help you set up wills, trusts and powers of attorney.
- Business law — Entity choice, contract review and drafting, and more.
- Civil litigation, defense and collections — I can represent you in a variety of civil lawsuits. I also handle collections for businesses.
- Consulting and mediation services — Premises, business and safety consulting to minimize your risk and exposes. Mediation is available for certain areas of law; ask us.